Informations COVID 19
REOPENING OF THE ZOO ON TUESDAY, JUNE 2!
This decision is motivated by a set of positive criteria:
- the Charent-Maritime department is located in the "green" zone,
- you spend the visit of La Palmyre Zoo in large outdoors
- a strict health protocol has been drawn up in agreement with the Prefecture and the City Hall.
The park will be open every day from 9am to 7pm.
The bar with fast food, the Italian ice cream stand and the gift shop will also be open.
New! Purchase your e-ticket online and beat the queues at Zoo de La Palmyre.
We recommend you to buy skip-the-line e-tickets which allow you to choose a specific date and time slot: https://www.zoo-palmyre.fr/en/zoo/ticketing-service.
For those who already have e-tickets, their validity period is automatically extend by 1 year.
Those who already have paper tickets are requested to present themselves at the park entrance.
Annual passes bought before April 2020 are automatically extended by 4 months.
Undated entrance tickets are on sale at the entrance of the zoo.
To guarantee the health security of our visitors and our teams, there are preventive measures to be respected:
- Animal feeding is not allowed.
- Access to the park of the Domestic Goats is prohibited.
- Wearing a mask, especially in confined spaces (vivarium, lavatories, bar, etc.) is recommended.
- Apply the barrier gestures: distance of at least 1 meter between each family, regular hand washing (with soap in the lavatories, hydro-alcoholic gel dispensers available on the pathway), one-way flow with the marked footpath, respect ground markings in the concerned areas.
Respect the one-way flow with the marked footpath and the ground markings in the concerned areas.
Maintain a distance of at least 1 metre with people or other families.
Wash your hands very often.
When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with your arm or use a disposable tissue.
Dispose of any tissues you have used.
Avoid close contact when greeting people.
- Present yourself to the zoo in the time slot indicated on your ticket if it is time-stamped.
- Prefer contactless payment by bank card as much as possible (up to €50).
Please note that Sea Lion and Parrot shows will not be held in order to ensure the respect of the barrier gestures, especially social distancing.
We're looking forward to welcoming you again!